Grandma Grandma

da fuq did I just watch?!

Grenade Grenade

ehh, well idk

Great animation, but the song sucks balls, and this isn't the most original work in the world considering you used the madness animation. good work though.

Rapheus responds:

I was going to animate a picture of him, but then I thought hell, why not merge it with Madness? Maybe I'm just lazy. I'm definately lazy.

Nemesis. Nemesis.

I give it a five

The animation is okay I guess, I'd go with animated backgrounds rather than what you used. The music however was terrible, sounded like you held a tape recorder up to the t.v. it was just bad.

Double Shift Beta Double Shift Beta

I don't understand the idea of mirroring the game. You could cover half the game and it would still be playable. I'm giving you 5 stars because my review means nothing, enjoy.

ZombieWolfdotNet responds:

Did you check out the pack: Various? It's a pack showing 2 different paths for each side. The purpose of mirroring it in the game was because the raindrops and spikes spawn differently for both side. This means you have to pay attention to both sides! See what I mean?

CubeSmash CubeSmash

Add some physics to the cubes, make them drop from the top of the screen. Increase speed of falling and the amount of cubes dropped as the game progresses, player loses if a cube hits the bottom. Also 60 seconds is too much time, make it like 10-15 seconds. Oh and don't get too excited and submit an unfinished game as a "beta", game companies release betas when they're already pretty much finished, a beta just allows them to find bug and test out features that are iffy to see if they'd keep them or not. Your game is pretty simple so I don't think you need a beta. Also, if you think people are going to take it easy on you because it's a beta, you're wrong, 3/5.

How to properly eat a hot How to properly eat a hot

Hold TAB.

SF - Hardcore Generation SF - Hardcore Generation

:P is right

this, is awsome first of all, I love the fast beat , my favorite type of music, Keep up the good work.

don't hate,

peace.

SubtleForces responds:

Thanks :D

ellipse ellipse

XI :I 8I 8o 8O 8D XD :D

This song is like the song I have been looking for, it has the techo beat i'v been looking for and it's also kind of sad, which I like. It is over 5 minutes long which is the perfect time for a techno song. It starts off slow, which is good and bad. It's good because it gets you ready for the best part, but it also holds you back for the best time, which is the awsome rythem and best and especially the fast tempo. A techno soong with piano always makes the song soud better.

AWSOME JOB!

don't hate.

peace.

broove responds:

Almost all my songs are kind of sad - it's my style I guess. But your review confuses me. First of all it's not over 5 minutes long - it's exactly 4 minutes. Second - it's not techno at all. It's heavy metal.

But thank you for a review, man

&amp;lt;TeK&amp;gt; Melody 17 <TeK> Melody 17

XI :I 8O XD :D

Awwsome man, you really did a good job on this, you should really have a job at making music. If I were to give you one word for how awsome this song was, it would be........... EPICLY AWSOME. Even though that's two word they got merged together cause this song is so epicly awsome man.

Noice.

don't hate.

Peace.

TeKNeTiC responds:

Thanks so much XD. I wish I had a job in music, it would be awesome.