SF - Hardcore Generation SF - Hardcore Generation

:P is right

this, is awsome first of all, I love the fast beat , my favorite type of music, Keep up the good work.

don't hate,

peace.

SubtleForces responds:

Thanks :D

ellipse ellipse

XI :I 8I 8o 8O 8D XD :D

This song is like the song I have been looking for, it has the techo beat i'v been looking for and it's also kind of sad, which I like. It is over 5 minutes long which is the perfect time for a techno song. It starts off slow, which is good and bad. It's good because it gets you ready for the best part, but it also holds you back for the best time, which is the awsome rythem and best and especially the fast tempo. A techno soong with piano always makes the song soud better.

AWSOME JOB!

don't hate.

peace.

broove responds:

Almost all my songs are kind of sad - it's my style I guess. But your review confuses me. First of all it's not over 5 minutes long - it's exactly 4 minutes. Second - it's not techno at all. It's heavy metal.

But thank you for a review, man

&amp;lt;TeK&amp;gt; Melody 17 <TeK> Melody 17

XI :I 8O XD :D

Awwsome man, you really did a good job on this, you should really have a job at making music. If I were to give you one word for how awsome this song was, it would be........... EPICLY AWSOME. Even though that's two word they got merged together cause this song is so epicly awsome man.

Noice.

don't hate.

Peace.

TeKNeTiC responds:

Thanks so much XD. I wish I had a job in music, it would be awesome.

Instill Instill

8O XD :D

This is one of my favourite songs now, I've listen to it like 20 times already. Let me tell you how I feel about this song in one word........EPIC. Awsome job dude. Noice!!!

I can't stop listening to it, in fact im listening to it right now, while im typing this.

Make More, no seriously, MAKE MORE, YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS OGASMIC SONG