Double Shift Beta Double Shift Beta

I don't understand the idea of mirroring the game. You could cover half the game and it would still be playable. I'm giving you 5 stars because my review means nothing, enjoy.

ZombieWolfdotNet responds:

Did you check out the pack: Various? It's a pack showing 2 different paths for each side. The purpose of mirroring it in the game was because the raindrops and spikes spawn differently for both side. This means you have to pay attention to both sides! See what I mean?

CubeSmash CubeSmash

Add some physics to the cubes, make them drop from the top of the screen. Increase speed of falling and the amount of cubes dropped as the game progresses, player loses if a cube hits the bottom. Also 60 seconds is too much time, make it like 10-15 seconds. Oh and don't get too excited and submit an unfinished game as a "beta", game companies release betas when they're already pretty much finished, a beta just allows them to find bug and test out features that are iffy to see if they'd keep them or not. Your game is pretty simple so I don't think you need a beta. Also, if you think people are going to take it easy on you because it's a beta, you're wrong, 3/5.

How to properly eat a hot How to properly eat a hot

Hold TAB.

Plus or Minus Plus or Minus

If you click two separate buttons, the plus and minus won't work.

Samurai Fly Mini Boss Gam Samurai Fly Mini Boss Gam

Maybe a different key than SHIFT. My sticky keys keep getting activated.

James the Rock Demo James the Rock Demo

The review I came up with

- the sound for picking up coins was annoying(facebook sound)
- you can go off screen in the tutorial levels
- you can't even pass the first level

Digital Upgrade Digital Upgrade

:D love it

awesome game, bit difficult, i'm probably just bad at it, but i'm obsessed

Pixel Showdown 2 Pixel Showdown 2

I Liked it

It is a very fun reflex game but next time make it harder and longer, I noticed the levels did't get harder, and there weren't very many levels.

Nutter666 responds:

They do get harder.. but its slowed down by computer lag...

Brain Buster - I Brain Buster - I

IDK??!?

I't looks like a very fun game, but next time you sould include instructions because I have no idea what the point to this game is.