Grandma Grandma

da fuq did I just watch?!

Grenade Grenade

ehh, well idk

Great animation, but the song sucks balls, and this isn't the most original work in the world considering you used the madness animation. good work though.

Rapheus responds:

I was going to animate a picture of him, but then I thought hell, why not merge it with Madness? Maybe I'm just lazy. I'm definately lazy.

Nemesis. Nemesis.

I give it a five

The animation is okay I guess, I'd go with animated backgrounds rather than what you used. The music however was terrible, sounded like you held a tape recorder up to the t.v. it was just bad.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

AMAZING

hope this review makes up for the crap review before me, the video overall was amazing and funny, although I wish I knew the game it was making fun of :(

GW - Just a Bit Insane GW - Just a Bit Insane

Good job but....

the original video was like a billion times better, good effort though.

DigitalPrison DigitalPrison

That is a cool Concept

Amazing Video, I love the idea, I wish I was as talented as you. (But I ain't getting rid of my iphone) if that's your message, lol

wynand responds:

Digory Digory

That was awsome

This is probubly the best flash video i'v seen for a while 5/5 10/10
make another please!

ham cam - episode one ham cam - episode one

meh

I more of a programer type person, and can't make flash videos very good, but I know how to make a video like this and it's not very hard at all, you make the cartoon tv and fli the guiney pig and padte the video on top, five minutes work.... tops. sorry

huw2k8 responds:

well thanks anyway

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

coooooooooooooooooool????

cool beans

Thoughtful Project Thoughtful Project

Very good

I enjoy the animation. It looks like you put alot of work into this. I thought it was funny, but I didn't understand what was happening most of the time though, unless it was made without a story line, in that case, GOOD JOB, (although next time make it in english, saves me time in reading).